Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Starters

0 comments
 
I guess brown is the color for this fall. When I think of brown I always remember something I read a lot of years ago and is still haunting me. It is beleived that if you have your home walls painted brown then you are about to commit suisite... But on the other hand is there anyone who hasn't tried the merino cool nail polish by essie yet?

These could be among the essential starters of the fall wardrobe:





[from top clockwise:]
Topshop, Garden Floral Frill
Scarf, $32.00
Markus Lupfer, Smacker flock-print
T-shirt, €92.64
Essie
nail polish, merino cool, $8.00
Anthropologie, Filamentous
Cardigan, €142.00
Lanvi, Amalia Cabas leather
tote, €985
Gap, Long & lean
jeans , $59.50
Tory Burch, Reva leather
ballerina flats, €225
Links of London, Brit Lines 18ct
bracelet, £495.00

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff